meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1” BLOG GADIS TINGGI LAMPAI: Tuesday Love Letter from aidaazlin

Khamis, 25 April 2019

Tuesday Love Letter from aidaazlin

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious the most Merciful. Today it just a short sharing, I want to share to all women out day about Tuesday Love Letter from aidaazlin. Come can join AA Sisterhood that have almost 52,000 community of women from all over the world. We also have facebook page that we can share  what we want to share there.

Since I join this group by subscribing Tuesday Love Letter , every Tuesday I got my Tuesday Love Letter. The letter is write  by her experience( Aida Azlin) . I want to say that every of her word give me strength and make me reflect in whatever happnr in our life.It just like everything happen for a reason. And most of the her word make me return to my Creator. When you already read the letter you  will know what I mean. Besides, you can also watch her interesting videos in Youtube .




This is the pretty girl that I'm talk about. She Singaporean but lived in Morocco now.



If you are interested, kindly drop your email at aidaazlin.com . And InshaAllah she will reach you by email.  See you there .

THIS IS SPECIALLY CREATED FOR A WOMAN . DO JOIN OUR 52,0000 COMMMUNITY FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD.


Meet you in my next writing . 


Sincerely,
-nhb-

                                                                                                                                             26-04-2019

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan