meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1” BLOG GADIS TINGGI LAMPAI: Still in WEEK 13 and APPROACHING WEEK 14 soon.

Rabu, 11 Disember 2019

Still in WEEK 13 and APPROACHING WEEK 14 soon.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

First of all, this would be very short post. This post just to thanks all of the reader that willingly to read all of my post. I dont know who you are but the viewers that visited my page is the amount that I have never expect. After about 2-3 week not open the dashboard , I was really shocked that pageview already reach 700 because it just 500 something two weeks ago. I dont have  any idea where are you coming from but I really want to say thank you so much for been here. So far post resepi cheesekut meleleh got the highest view.Btw this is the direct link RESEPI CHEESKUT MELELEH..  Hihihi sorry currently in the mood of writing in English. Ignore my broken English. Cannot update so much for now because busy in Week 13 and the most hectic week that  will approaching soon. New content will be here when the semester break start . InshaAllah.


Last but not least, I just wanna share one ayat from Quran that someone had share through her Twitter. It just the short ayat but I think the meaning was good from Surah Qasas ayat 24.

Image result for Surah Qasas ayat 24 goodness rabbi inni lima anzalta ilayya



Sincerely, 
-nhb-
                                                                                                                                                   11-12-19